Dental Implant Prices
This is probably one of the most frequent questions asked during initial implant consultation. Because no 2 cases are exactly alike and everybody’s mouth and dental condition is different, the best way to find out about the cost is to take advantage of our Free x-ray and Consultation offer to find out what the cost of your particular treatment is.
The following are a few factors that affect the cost of dental implant treatment:
- If a tooth has to be extracted prior to implant placement, there will be a need for bone grafting to preserve and/or enhance the bone condition. This, of course will add the cost of extraction and bone grafting to overall cost.
- In cases where the tooth has been previously extracted, the bone grafting may still be needed if the socket was not grafted properly during extractions. It is quite common to see extractions were done without any bone grafting.
- It is possible to need a 2nd bone graft, even if a bone graft was done during extraction. This is particularly true if the extraction was done a long time ago. It is important to place the implant 4-6 months after extraction and initial bone grafting. Waiting longer may result in bone loss.
- Upper molar teeth may need an additional sinus grafting after initial extraction and bone grafting
- Replacement of front teeth are generally more complex due to esthetic considerations. It is very important to maintain the gum architecture and esthetics when doing front teeth, particularly the upper ones.
- The condition of the gum before doing dental implants is extremely important, and if not favorable, gum grafting may be needed.
- The skill and level of experience of the implant dentist is a determining cost factor. A highly skilled and experienced implant dentist generally charges more than one that is not as experienced and is just learning. Implant dentistry is a very complex field and achieving an excellent result requires knowledge, skill, experience, and attention to many details. In the absence of these, the end result may be less than favorable.
These were just a few, but not all the factors that affect your treatment cost. A careful evaluation should be done to determine your particular treatment need, and the cost. Dental Implant Centers™ offer Free x-ray and Consultation. You will meet Dr. Khazian for a private consultation to evaluate and discuss your condition and answer all your question. You may click here or call 866-4my-smile (866-469-7645) for an appointment.
We Offer Great Financing
We offer 24 months interest free financing. Most people may be approved for this great option. Get the treatment you need and pay in 24 months with 0% interest. You may even apply over the phone. To find out more you may click here or call 866-4my-smile (866-469-7645).
Are Dental Implant Treatments Covered By Insurance?
Most dental insurance plans pay for implant treatments. Although these coverage may be limited and conditioned to certain insurance rules, the insurance may actually help you get the treatment you need. We accept most insurance plans and our insurance expert at Dental Implant Centers™ can assist you understand and maximize your insurance benefits. Call 866-4my-smile (866-469-7645) today for a Free x-ray and Consultation or click here.
Dental Implant Centers™ is an all-in one provider of advanced dental implant treatments in San Diego. This means all your implant treatments are done in one office by Dr. James Khazian. You avoid the confusion of seeing several doctors and/or different offices. Your treatment, no matter how complex will be started and finished by Dr. Khazian. To make an appointment for free x-rays and consultation you may call 866-4my-smile (866-469-7645) or click here.